WELDPRO SUPERCOOL W300 WATER COOLER Powerful Universal Use Cooler Dual voltage 120v – 240v
The WELDPRO SUPERCOOL W300 TIG COOLANT SYSTEM is the perfect universal choice for any shop or home to cool TIG welding torches. High quality design ensures years love trouble free service. The ability of the Weldpro W300 TIG cooling system to run on either 120v or 240v makes it extremely versatile. It includes a special 240V plug for the socket on the Weldpro TIGACDC250GD welder rear panel. This plug can be changed by included adapter for applications with other brands of welders.The low profile of the Weldpro TIG cooler is another great feature of the machine. It allows for storage in tight spots while still offering all the cooling requirements needed to ensure full protection of your TIG torch. Measuring 23Lx9.5Wx9.5H helps assure space saving use. The powerful 260 watt motor provides 8.5 LPM flow. All settings and functions are accessible from the front panel.
7 in stock (can be backordered)
- The WELDPRO SUPERCOOL W300 TIG water cooler is a powerful, capable water cooler designed to work with Weldpro TIGACDC250GD to provide the maximum cooling capacity and includes a special 240V plug for the socket on the Weldpro TIGACDC250GD welder rear panel.
- The WELDPRO SUPERCOOL W300 TIG water cooler can also work with 120V input to suit the requirements of Miller, Lincoln, Thermal Arc, ESAB and other similar TIG welders. The flexibility in voltages makes this the ideal choice for a TIG water cooler. (various brass connectors may be needed) factory equipped with quick connect fittings on the machine. 120v/240v adapters included.
- 100% duty cycle operating at 260 watts and able to flow 8.5 LPM coolant
- All controls are accessible from the front panel.
- Sight tube clearly displayed for checking coolant level
|23 × 9.5 × 9.7 in
8.5 L /MINUTE AT 6mH