OMNI 210 Multi Process 200 AMP MIG, Flux Core, Stick, AC/DC TIG Welder
● Weldpro’s new 200 amp multi-process welder now includes foot pedal or trigger switch controlled AC/DC TIG welding with high frequency start and full TIG pulse control, along with MIG, FCAW, and DC stick functions in a user-friendly design that includes an auto-set menu. The Weldpro SB8 spool gun can be purchased separately for plug and play Aluminum MIG welding.
● Dual gas inputs for dedicated Argon and Ar/CO2 mix tanks. The MIG gun and TIG torch can be connected simultaneously for ease of switching between MIG and TIG. Process, polarity, and parameter changes are made through the multifunction data display digital menu.
● 200 amp maximum welding current across all processes allows for welding of a wide range of materials and thicknesses, including Aluminum, steel, stainless steel, Titanium, Copper, cast iron, etc.
● User adjustable MIG inductance for increased puddle control; VRD, hot start, and arc force adjustments for better stick welding. High temp and overload protection with indicator lights and dual voltage 120/240V operation.
● Included items: 10’ NT1 MIG gun, 12.5’ CK17F flex head, superflex TIG torch, 5 AWG 10’ 200A stick electrode holder, 5 AWG 10’ 300A ground clamp, CGA580 Ar/CO2 flowmeter with 5’ hose, 120V power adapter, .030/.035 MIG knurled drive roller, .024-.035 MIG v-groove drive rollers, AK-3 TIG accessory kit, TIG torch protection cover, TIG trigger switch, SSC Controls TIG foot pedal
33 in stock (can be backordered)
The Weldpro OMNI 210 finally offers a true all-in-one welding experience with onboard MIG, Flux Core, Stick and AC/DC TIG. The Weldpro SB8 Aluminum spool gun can also be purchased separately for plug-and-play Aluminum MIG welding. The OMNI 210 offers state of the art options to maximize welding performance at a cost that won’t break the bank. Smoothly flow through the on screen menu system and choose the settings that best suit your welding project. In TIG mode, the OMNI 210 offers an amazingly smooth AC and DC welding experience with multiple wave shaping options for experienced welders, including balance, frequency, and pulse controls. Exceptional DC stick welding provides excellent fusion and bead characteristics, and the new hot start and arc force features also greatly enhance your welding experience. Use the auto-set menu and synergic voltage and wire speed adjustment to quickly dial in your MIG settings with solid or flux core wire. It’s no wonder Weldpro welding equipment is rated among the highest approval on the market today. Quality and value along with an outstanding customer service team are some of the staples of the Weldpro brand.
|Dimensions||26.9 × 14 × 25.7 in|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||
Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW), AC/DC TIG, MMA
|Welding Amperage Range||
MIG: 40-200 A; AC/DC TIG: 5-200A; DC stick: 20–200 A