Digital TIG Welder with AC/DC KT26 Torch 200 Amp High-Frequency TIG/Stick Welder With Pulse
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum.
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included
- Includes 12.5′ KT26 TIG torch with rotary amperage control in handle and rated for 200 amps @ 60% DC and 150 amps @ 60% AC
This digitally designed TIG Welder with AC/DC utilizes the most advanced inverter technology. The IGBT circuits, coupled with PWM technology, enable this welder to be more efficient by 30%. The reduced size and weight of this TIG/Stick welder enable this welding machine to give you a better range of settings for each specific weld.
The TIGACDC200GD also has a 40% duty cycle at full amperage for DC TIG and a 60% duty cycle for AC TIG. This machine is capable of welding with either AC or DC. You can select DC welding for carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and many other metals. Simultaneously, it can switch over to AC welding used in welding aluminum and aluminum alloys.
This model utilizes advanced TIG welding functions and is a very good MMA/Stick welder. Our exclusive high-frequency technology includes a pure square wave output, excellent arc force, and a wide range of balance control for aluminum cleaning.
This AC/DC TIG welder is a top choice because it’s many features that are not always found in this low price range. You’ll get 2T-4T touch control, start amps, end amps, upslope, downslope, pulse, AC Balance, and a completely dedicated foot control pedal with no current interim control on the foot pedal. This design is preferred by professional welders who dislike the possibility of inadvertently changing amperage settings while readjusting the foot pedal with their feet when changing their welding positions. With Weldpro’s TIGACDC200GD, we put you in full control by placing the amperage control settings in the front of the machine.
|33.1 × 12.8 × 20.3 in