40 AMP Plasma Cutter – CUT40NH
- 15-40 Amp output, with 60% at 40 Amp rated duty cycle
- Lightweight and portable, easily carried by 1 person (20.51ib)
- High temp and overload protection with indication
- 2T/4T modes, which is useful when having a long cut to do as it saves work of holding the trigger down the whole time
- Dual voltage 115-Volt/230-Volt 10% design
- It is designed for fabrication work, farm work, auto body repairs and DIY job
- Making clean, fast cuts through stainless, aluminum, copper, cast iron, carbon steel and all kind of metal as thin as 24-gauge, or as thick as 1/2 in.
- Blowback/contact pilot arc start, which helps making clean, fast cuts through rusty, painted, or expanded metal, blowback start starts arc without the need of high frequency which can interfere with surrounding electronics
9 in stock (can be backordered)
The CUT40NH is built on an inverter platform. It is suitable for fabrication work, farm work, auto body repairs and DIY job. Easy starting with blow back pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty, dirty and painted metals. such as stainless, aluminum, copper, cast iron, carbon steel and all kind of metal as thin as 24-gauge, or as thick as 1/2 in. , with any air compressor that puts out 50.7-58 psi. Blowback start starts arc without the need of high frequency, which can interfere with surrounding electronics. The dual voltage 115-Volt/230-Volt design allows it to be used almost anywhere there is power available (120-Volt restricts total amp output and cutting capacity). Package includes: 1. Cutting torch: Trafimet S45, 20ft, G1/4; 2.Ground Clamp: 7AWGx10 ft. cable 300A ground clamp; 3. Facial mask 4. hammer brush; 5. Power adapter.
|Dimensions||24.8 × 11.8 × 22.8 in|