40 Amp Inverter Plasma Cutter with High-Frequency Pilot Arc Dual Voltage (220V/110V) – CUT40HSV
- 15-40 Amp output, with 60% at 40 Amp rated duty cycle
- Lightweight and portable, easily carried by 1 person (22.05ib)
- High temp and overload protection with indication
- 2T/4T modes, which is useful when having a long cut to do as it saves work of holding the trigger down the whole time.
- Dual voltage 115-Volt/230-Volt 10% design
- It is designed for fabrication work, farm work, auto body repairs and DIY job
- Making clean, fast cuts through stainless, aluminum, copper, cast iron, carbon steel and all kind of metal as thin as 24-gauge, or as thick as 1/2 in.
- HF pilot arc start, which helps making clean, fast cuts through rusty, painted, or expanded metal
7 in stock
This 40 amp Plasma Cutter will help you get tough jobs done fast. It is designed for fabrication work, farm work, auto body repairs, and any of your DIY projects requiring the latest inverter technology. It features HF start with Pilot arc, which helps to make clean, fast cuts through rusty, painted, or expanded metal such as stainless, aluminum, copper, cast iron, carbon steel and all kind of metal as thin as 24-gauge or as thick as 1/2 in., with an air compressor that puts out50.7-58 psi. The dual voltage 115-Volt/230-Volt design allows it to be used almost anywhere there is power available (120-Volt restricts total amp output and cutting capacity). Package includes 1. Cutting torch: Trafimet S45, 20 ft., G1/4; 2.Ground Clamp: 7AWGx10 ft. cable 300A ground clamp; 3. Facial mask 4. hammer brush; 5. Power adapter.
|Dimensions||26.2 × 11.6 × 22.6 in|