5-in-1 Multi Process 120V Welder with 200 Amp LCD Inverter – 120V/240V MIG/TIG/Flux Core/Stick
- Weldpro’s flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results.
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
26 in stock (can be backordered)
The Weldpro MIG210 LCD display multi-process welder offers state of the art options at a cost that won’t break the bank! Smoothly flow through the on-screen menu system and choose the setting style you like best. Full synergic with the complete option to micro-adjust both voltage and wire speed, or the Full Manual Controlled voltage and amperage option. Either way, Weldpro also incorporates a new “OUT OF RANGE” warning feature. Should you over or under adjust voltage or amperage relative to the other setting in MIG mode, the Weldpro 210 LCD will warn you by turning the setting value you have chosen from Green in color to Red, warning you that you may be out of the recommended relative values for voltage and wire speed. Should you need to weld body panels or otherwise choose to tack weld materials, choose the new spot welding feature to accomplish your goals with ease. Turning to Lift Tig mode, the Weldpro 210 LCD Multi-Process welder offer an amazingly smooth DC Lift Tig function ready to meet your needs for small or intricate welding projects. When used with 100% pure Argon gas the clean, quiet, virtually smoke-free TIG welds are a pleasure to perform. If the need arises to Stick weld (MMA) materials together the Weldpro Multi-Process LCD does not disappoint. Exceptional DC stick welding provides excellent fusion and bead characteristics. The new HOT START and ARC FORCE features also greatly enhance your welding experience. It’s no wonder Weldpro welding equipment is rated among the highest approval on the market today. Quality and value along with outstanding customer service drive our team to serve your needs.
|25.4 × 12.9 × 56.4 in